Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Stolen Memories









Chapter One-The Stolen Memories

THE DECISION
The archaeology department of India sends a crew
On a mission to Greece to analyse the ancient Greek culture and their monuments.Ajay is a senior student of geographical science and archaeology at New Delhi. He too joins the project.

John.”Mr.Ajay we are pleased to inform you that you are appointed to lead the crew to Greece The job is to deal The Pensives.Its a box filled with the memories of the ancient people. It is similar to the modern digital image and audio tapes we use. The memories that are filled in to the pensieves will not be in the memories of that person’s brain. I believe this will one be a grand success if you are with us Mr.Ajay!”

Ajay,”Mr.John will you please tell me the period of its usage?”
John, “May be....it belongs to 300 or 400 BC.”
Ajay,”ok sir can you tell about the Horcrux sir?”
John,”Ya but how did you know that term.?”
Ajay,” Sir...am sorry I got it from your daughter when we were together in the inn.”
John, “Silly boy. You take her to Greece as your assistance and please note that you are only project partners yet.”
Ajay,” Don’t worry uncle..! Er…sorry sir. I know that.”
AT DELHI AIRPORT:
Ajay,” mom, dad...I shall come India sooner. Keep it in mind I always remember you. Love you dad and mom!”
Vincy the daughter of John patted him to console as he was speaking to the photographs of his dead parents. After a long journey of sixteen hours they reached Greece. It was a beautiful city. The city was full of beautiful women. It was believed that world’s beautiful women live at Greece next to India. All the other archaeologists arrived that evening. Their crew consisted of seven including the couple. They were Ajay, Vincy, Mike, Anton, Paul, Fred, Katie and Anna.

They hired a helicopter and landed on a lonely island far from the city. There were many other explorations going on, suddenly,”Mr.Ajay” –a trembling voice of an old man called him. They were all surprised that he resembled Ajay.

He said,”Donot enter the pensieve it’s HORCRUX”
Anna,” What horc...I don’t get you gentleman.”
He said,” You should not......leave this place or you will die.” He said this in an alarming tone.
When they turned back to see, he disappeared.

Vincy,”Ajay lets return it is not safer to you to explore this pensieve.” “Sorry dear I ve decided. The pensive will be explored by me and nobody can stop me doing it.” he replied

In the camp she tried him to change his mind. She even begged for her love. He was not ready to lend his ears to her.

The next morning he found her still in bed. Then woke her to keep her fresh with their preliminary arrangements for their explorations.


THE PENSIEVE
It was a dark room when they entered but the darkness soon died when the rays from the torches they had, probed the darkness with their powerful rays of light. They found many articles in the rooms. There were many leaves that are dry and they found many ancient paintings inside the room.
They were not aware that the place is itself is a haunted one. It is more dangerous to Ajay. Vincy was in a terrific pain of fear about the horkrace.As they moved further, they found many beautiful boxes. The boxes were empty because they are the pensieves, those memories are put back to the owner of that pensieves.

When Katie tried to open a box they felt a change in their surroundings. It was different and they felt the uselessness of their torches. Ajay opened the first box and again the scene changed. When Ajay and others tried to speak they understood that they could not interact since their power to interact was stolen by that pensieve.

They were losing contact with each other. They heard a voice narrating them about its owner. It said,”........Am always your crony, you know me well. Am your companion. Am your Prince always and not your king and nor your enemy. I am POPSON GRACIOUS.I am twenty years when this captivation in to this pensive has been filled. I don’t know whether I’m old enough to love and to be loved. I’m immortal because my Horcrux still survives. Only my own soul can get my horkrace....and it’s a pensieve too, filled with the sweet memories of mine.”
The voice faded out. They were discussing about that pensieve that night. They were confused because the voice was exactly the same of Ajay’s.
Ajay,” I doubt. Why Don’t we see the fact I may be his future birth or that Horcrux itself. I read books regarding those ones. They are soul stores like the pensieves which are used to store the memories. In fact Mr. John told me about this the other day when we met the last.”
“We don’t get you Mr.Ajay”said Anton.
Ajay,” it’s clear that am the Horcrux- a part of the soul of the prince because I was the prince many centuries back. And what’s the name......Pop....?
“POPSON GRACIOUS” answered Vincy.

Ajay,” A Horcrux is hence a store to keep either the whole of a person’s soul or ripped part…Hmm…! Ok friends load the contents of all the pensieves you see and let’s deal the Popson’s pensieve together. Mr. Anton, please note all the pensieves are valuable and it is your duty to keep them safe. Ms.Katie you note all the sounds and video recordings of all the pensieves. Mr. Mike and Mr. Fred take care of the outside explorations and keep an eye on Vincy when she gets in dangers. And Vincy, please stay in tents to attend the messages from Indian Government.”

Vincy,” This is not fair. I can’t get myself in great grief. There is a chance; you may die....because it is a Horcrux. I love you so much.”

Ajay,” Never mind dear. Nobody is supposed to take me away from you. Moreover I’m not afraid of death. If I die, let my soul come to you as my legacy and that’s my pensieve or may be a Horcrux..!”

After a long kiss he goes into the castle to analyse the history of POPSON GRACIOUS the prince of ancient Greece.



POPSON GRACIOUS

He traveled through the great hall and reached the pensieves.He was very interested to view his own profiles that belonged to him many centuries ago. They were not aware the dangers they are yet to face by the Horcrux and the pensieves.

The Popson’s pensieve was mush different. It narrated the displayed happenings unlike the other ones. He found himself into the pensieve. He was the prince then. The voice started its narration.

“This pensieve, indeed a great gifted one. You can’t take yourself back until you complete reading all the memories and it is the duty of my living horcrux to destroy the missing pensieve.....the stolen memories of mine. I am not evil. I am not the dark side of love. I am the prince of Greece. I live in Athens. People call me Pop. I live with my uncle Kokson Gracious and he is the king. My dad is the Duke of the whole kingdom. He is Dolores Gracious.

History is brief and you should have known this. My history is dreadful. Deep sleep that night. Honey, buzzing flies, of troubled dreams awakened me. I felt as if I’m blind. The rays of light pinched my eyes like the thorns. I was less interested in my daily chores.

I know no poems, nor plans to keep my people happy.
I was learning martial arts in my school in my last year in Hobs school for men. I use to practice on a hill that will never erupt. It is a passive volcano. He used to tell me fortunes. That day he murmured something about my heart fall. I was not ready to hear him that day.

SOPHIA EIFFEL

I dreamt that my country was annoying me much. That was a real one too. I was bored indeed. I felt myself alone as if an orphan when I was walking down my own streets. I found many but some greeted me. I was then busy dueling with my rivals for gambling. I spoke my rage out with my sharpened spear but those eyes conducted me like an orchestra. I was too poetic in war that I had never spelt the word “love”. I found the synonym of love in her eyes that probed my soft pumper. She showed the difference in me, that too in my dreams. I felt thousands of flowers glooming at an instant. She smiled at me but I was stupified to reply the smiles that spelt from her lips.

A little rainbow with the Cupid’s magic let the different feel to grow. It was much irritating that night when her memories were refusing my eyes to sleep. I felt an angel not letting me to doze that night. I simply dreamt open eyed. I could remember her friend called her Sophia. I declare she is mine!

Dawn for many, though the burning midnight whispered yawning. It was already dawn from that long night. That evening I was taken to Paris to meet my father’s friend. The king of France is King Monarchal Dayton IV. We were prone to be their friends since last war we happened to wage against Africans.

I was dining with them. Just then I was about to got up,” I order you friends to help me welcoming our Princess Sophia Eiffel” yelled their king to her friends. I gained her friendship very sooner and I started loving her.

THE CANDLES HANDLED

“Moments I had of glad delight with you dear, when my eyes caught sight of you, when you regarded me and gave my hope to be your man....may I?” asked myself to her in front of my mirror. ”Boys get me a bunch of lotus.” I ordered my men.

Thousands of candles, it was a day like evening. A new era of love Cupid beheaded me. Somehow I was prepared to show not a feeling of fear in front of her. She was in blacks, hair full of star like pearls. I was bit confused, I thought I lived in heaven. No doubt she is an angel.

“Stunned by the twinkling stars of the sky. Flooded with poems in my eyes, longing for the rain from clouds so very high ...” I was murmuring the memorized sentences before her. “What are you saying anything Mr. Popson?” she asked me. I just nodded no to her.

I was excited. I could not help myself to get my love to be posed to her. I don’t know why. Her eyes stopped me to work. My mind stopped working as it was stunned. I am unable to breathe. I was flying!

“Do you wish to say anything?” she asked. “Nothing but shall we dine Ms.Eiffel?” I was in getting assaulted of my own fear. “May I help you with some butter beer miss?” I asked her with love. She helped herself with wine. Late that night I was staying in my castle. My men giggled about the way I behaved there. I was being conquered by her smile, her lips and so on..............
From the swirl of the smoke a cigarette tip aglow in its heart. As the smoke on the draft wafts towards the doors...I was on the sofa. The smoke found its way towards my mirror. Small is the word love that was let not by my lips to slip because it may be the one to destroy our friendship. I still had those words between my brain and tongue.

A month later...the same old moon was haunting my mind with her memories. I let an eagle to send a parcel to her birthday. A minute later I received another eagle from her. It carried a letter. She invited me to a party- her birthday party.

“Boyz get me a set of garland to your mistress with a violin for her pleasure.” I ordered them. My black horse is used for wars, but I strode on it to meet her. “He was much interested to take me for my war of love and empathy. Pop is not young now….I may be gifted to post him for a pleasure of volley of love than to get a volley of spears.” – his horse’ thoughts.

THE SUPPER


It was a great surprise to me. I was the only person to be invited. The party was at the roof of the castle. Thousands of fire balls were hung on the ceiling.
“Sophia I... got...to say you ... something “I said this trembling.

“Yes please. Don’t get embarrassed.” She replied.

“You are looking brilliant in this dress. Of course you are cute too.”

“Is that you ought to say Pop?”

“No... I ... Yes miss...please don’t interrupt please.”

“Oh please come out with you want to say!”

“No enjoy just enjoy thats all, and nothing to say.”

I... ill say the love I had but a block of ice blocked my throat.

“No don’t say...anyway you have to say that.” I was shouting in me.
Our conversation continued.

“Would you like to have some wine Pop?”

“No shall I be helped with some beer Sophia?”

“Why not...mm...Do you like to smoke?”

“Ya... not now, please!”

She asked suspiciously...“Are you in love Pop?”

“Love is in me” I said to myself. Then I just nodded.

THE HONOUR

“Dear Eiffel, this is to formally say that I may die of swords, I may live for flowers but can’t survive without you my sweet heart. You are the scene of crime in my looted memories. This is a pensieve that will be too great if you fill it our memories that has meant not to perish. I give you my dear a drop of my blood into this pensieve thereby making this pensieve, my Horcrux. This carries a part of my soul dear,I shall give you the rest soon than I expect.”

This was the contents in my letter I wrote to her along with the gift box. She said,” I infact don’t like to say this Pop. This one is not interesting to me. Anyway I trust your friendship and I accept it. Thank you.”

If her next birthday keeps us together, I will gift the most lovable one to her.

Small money but a great honour stuck her next birthday next year. I was in feeble contact with her for a dozen of months. I was busy in wars. I was afraid she may have forgotten me or in love with someone else. I was staying in the corridors of my castle. A note came flying the walk. It stated...

“Dear Darling. I never risked missing you because I never loved you ever since we met each other. This was the situation till you left me right here. I... I’ll say my love to you hands clenched and lips joined...if you were here. I’m expecting that moment tomorrow by half past twelve tomorrow at the riverside castle....!
Lovingly Yours....
Sophia.


On the boiling river ripped by the fangs of birds that fill its thirst and on the surface I fell wondering about what to speak and how to react her love. She got down from chariot like the citizen of heaven from the group of clouds. Her face was pink of shy. I strode a manly love towards her twinkling eyes. It resembled the golden fishes playing inside the chill banks of the river.

“Our love is without substance. Yet it withstood a long departure, it is dry and yes it is reserved for the man I deserve and the man is you my dear. I Love You and I shall live the rest of my life for you Pop.” She said this and all of a sudden she kissed me. I felt naked. I was petrified with her stupificated spells from her sweet lips.

I felt thousands of roses blooming under my feet. I never felt it before. My mirror spoke to me that it was too happy to face the world’s most gifted and luckiest person like me.

Felt many sleepless nights. Many midnights have passed looking for life and love. It was too dreadful like the Dragons’ fire.
I felt that nights are too longer than the days.

I started galloping towards the Best Woods-The garden in Greece that earns my lovable blooms. I collected a few floral gifts for her. I have passed those woods several times but never felt that the flowers are reserved for Sophia.



THE RAINFALL

Those beautiful moments we deserved both daring and forbearing to preserve the possible into a fact. Honor and judgment guarded live angels. We were proud of being lucky. One fine afternoon, we were at the edge of the forest. It was a romantic surround that was filled by the aftermath of rainfall. All the trees and the bushes contained the droplets of water.

She played on the lawns with the drops. Her kisses made the leaves of the small touch me not plants to shrink of blush. We walked miles discussing about our life. We had a messenger that I was needed by my father himself suddenly and she was taken back to her castle.

As soon as she left me I was facing the volley of rain drops again. The next day,

“Are you going to fight for me?” she asked.

Her eyes were flooded. I can’t judge her tears’ purpose of its escape. I got them in my palms and replied,

“No dear that is for our love and mother country.”

Something in my mind made me restless. My heart pumped very fast of the fear of leaving her. I had no heart to fight. I know I will not die in war. The same sense in me ordered me not to involve in politics.

“Take care of your heart Pop.” She said.

“It’s my legacy for you and it is always with you my sweet heart.”

Another set of kisses made our lips wet.

The war started. If I have desperately low blood pressure, those grim moments might not this. A couple of months of careless love and am hooked again, shattered when I can’t store my daily dose of love. The war finally came to an end. Many politics took place keeping me busy with my subjects.

I galloped from the War field to her castle. Only a mile more to go, but I felt the one mile was too long to me. It started raining again, I did not stop. I was in a hurry to meet her. My heart was jammed of love poems and music of love.

A small incident flashed my memories. I was walking in an avenue hands joined together. Another moment I was hugging her of love and romance. That was the last hug we had before our final meet.

Just then I entered the castle. The castle was decorated full of flowers and garlands of pine leaves. Olive leaves were spread over my path. I thought it was all for me to be welcomed. I was shocked. Just then I found a couple of people walking towards the chapel. I was not ready to believe my eyes. I was not prepared to accept a macro shocking scene. She caught sight of me. She had no interest to look at me yet another time.

Though we won the battle I’m losing her now. I spoke to her friend and learnt that the wedding was fixed with her permission.
She was ready to marry the prince from Hindustan. He was handsome but I felt him cruel.


THE WOE

I returned to my castle with grief in heart and rain in eyes.
I felt my own castle as a coffin. I felt ashamed that I have been waiting for a person who will never come in my life. But I was not ready to die. I ripped my soul to the pensieve with me, to my births and to her pensieve I gave for her birthday.

I was eating alone in a sole company of wine and beer. Nobody walked my way hence I need to be alone. It is of no use to withhold criticism; I was much stupidest to love a princess of her built. I’m crying because I’m not alone. I know I’m immortal but I’m also a human with flesh and blood. I must die though I live in Horcrux.

The destiny is only an illusion. My mirror showed no interest in greeting a person failed to love. When I was sitting by the dried plantations of Olives, a bird came with a message. It was a dove. Generally the Indians use those birds for communicating. It contained.........

“Tireless to excel, blameless you are Pop. I was competent to be dependent. I had to be. Please be nurse to my heart ache. Cared for me while I whimper, or I shall die of guilt. Don’t cry like justified ones do. I was the only cause to end the war for people’s sake. We had our people to fight because we were bound to lose our military. I’m the ransom for getting help from the brave Indians. I’m residing in Mohenjadaro. Let our love die for our people. I miss you much because I love our people much. I need you to woe me that you will not die for want of love but for the people who believes you much your father needs you to get your feet as high as the Emperor of Greece. Never remember me and forget and forgive me.....good bye Pop.
Yours’ missing love,
Sophia


THE HORCRUX


I divided all the Horcrux and left to the people to search for it. I still know one day will knock my time to keep us united. Please destroy this or we will never live in any of our birth.

All of a sudden the scene changed. Everybody was shocked and very much astonished.

They packed all the pensieves but they left a pensieve unnoticed to check its contents. Ajay was determined to destroy the other pensieves too. They informed the Indian government to look for the permission to analyze Mohenjadaro.

The old man swayed a look on them with a grim smile on his face.





End of Chapter One






No comments:

Post a Comment